Introduction

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer, if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for i have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in, Come in." -Shel Sylverstien, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Next President


     After the show drawing, my art clas worked on collages on who the next president would be. We chose topics on which to base our collage, mostly issues such as health care, cay rights, abortion, ect. I chose enviroment, since it is an issue that really interests me. I could have gone several ways, but some of the material I was going to use dis not fit so I was forced to leave it out. For instance, I had a picture of a kitten behind bars to symbolize animal rights, but the picture was to big in contrast with the other things I wanted ot put down. The materials I used were mosly from magazines and print outs but I also used tissue paper and paint to bring some things forward and make others stand out.  I used pictures of endangered species but they were covered by the tissue paper so one would have to look very hard to make them out. My collage is all about the problems and what the candidates plan to do about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment