Introduction

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer, if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for i have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in, Come in." -Shel Sylverstien, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Reflection



      The marking period went b very fast; it seems as if only last week school began. I do not believe i have changed much at all over this forst marking period, my drawing skill may have improved slightly but it mostly stayed the same. I do, however, fell I will change in skill by the end of the year, or even by the end of the next marking period, but for now I am at my current level and will probab;y remain here for a while. As I learn to draw things as I see them and understand values and contrasts more, I can advance. If my friends need help getting values or understanding a method, I'm there since I took this class before. Also because I'm a good friend. The marking period has gone so fast, but I am anxious to get on to the next one where new interests await!

No comments:

Post a Comment