Introduction

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer, if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for i have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in, Come in." -Shel Sylverstien, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Looking Back....

Hello.
I know the school year is going by so fast, so I think it is about time to reflect on the past marking period. I have done two or three large projects and quite a few smaller projects in class as well. We have colored paper, drawn fruit and Igors, and worked in different mediums than I am used too. I don't think I have changed any since the beginning of the marking period, but I have the entire rest of the school year and the following years too. The only change I felt so far was when i drew my self portrait, stepped back, and realized I could draw people, as well as animals ( I mostly draw animals). I am looking forward  to doing more things like that in the upcoming year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment