Introduction

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer, if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for i have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in, Come in." -Shel Sylverstien, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A drawing a day...

Greetings Bloggers!
In the beginning of the marking period, my art class began working on fruit drawings. We began with drawings in simple pencil(HB, 2H, and 6B). I needed the guidelines for how to darken the drawing and lighten it. My teacher helped me with that. I am pretty sure that my drawing turned out well. When that was finished, the teacher showed the class how to draw in colored pencil. I didn't have much experience with colored pencil (I am normally a pastel user) so I had some difficulty with it. I drew a cut apple and a whole apple. Both that drawing and my pencil drawing will go in my art book at the end of the year. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment