Introduction

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer, if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for i have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in, Come in." -Shel Sylverstien, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time capsule!

   Recently we had a project where we had to make a time capsule for ourselves out of a cardboard box! We were supposed to put meaningful things inside that would be seen by our future selves 20 or so years from now. In my time capsule I mostly put things from my hobbies such as anime logos, pressed flowers, and old drawings inside as well as a letter to myself. I put these inside because I want my future self to remember who and what I was in high school and be happy. The decorations I did on the outside of he box are leaves, a snake, and some spiders. It was supposed to "be" me so I made it me: kind of odd and pretty to look at on the outside, with some of the inner weirdness creeping through, but so much more when you open it up.
 

1 comment:

  1. I like your box, Meera. I do see the inner weirdness and it reminds me of you. In the future I will know it was yours.

    ReplyDelete