Introduction

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean buyer, if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for i have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in, Come in." -Shel Sylverstien, Where the Sidewalk Ends

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This year

  I feel as though I have accomplished many things during this year: I grew in my art skills, became more confident, and produced beautiful works of art (if I do say so myself).  I really enjoyed the projects we had done in my art class, and am quite proud of how they all turned out.  I remember where I was as a freshman and I have really grown, not only in my artings but also in my interactions. I am particularly proud of my book, as I was finally able to get the outside stitch right! Yay! I remember my first book was stitched pretty badly because I panicked and messed up. This year however I was able to understand how to do it! This year was great for my development as an artist both in school and out of it which makes me feel as though it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment